Tips, tricks and color charts for a seamless repair and color dye.
This easy to use DIY automotive leather & vinyl kit provides everything to repair the cracks and creases in your leather, including the All-in-One Automotive Leather Dye to recolor the repair. This kit can also be used to repair vinyl. The All-in-One Leather Dye means the base coat for adhesion and top coat for sealing are mixed with the leather/vinyl dye into one color formulation. Our leather dye is professional grade made from the same pigments and base used by major leather tanning factories all around the world.
The kit includes DyeNamic Clean, Leather Crack and Crease Filler, All-in-One Leather/Vinyl Dye & Leather Master Protection Cream along with detailed instructions and the basic tools needed for the repair.
Do not use this kit for unprotected Aniline, Nubuck or Suede. It will add a protective coat and change the feel.
• 8oz. Kit includes:8oz Automotive Leather/Vinyl Dye, 8oz DyeNamic Clean, 8.5oz (250ml) Leather Master Protection Cream, 2oz Leather Crack and Crease Filler, 1 sponge, 1 cleaning pad, 1 pair gloves & instructions
• 16oz. Kit includes:16oz Automotive Leather/Vinyl Dye with the same additional products in the 8oz kit
• 32oz. Kit includes: 32oz Automotive Leather/Vinyl Dye, 16oz DyeNamic Clean, (2) 8.5oz (500ml) Leather Master Protection Cream, 2oz Leather Crack and Crease Filler, 2 sponges, 1 cleaning pad, gloves & instructions
• The 64oz Kit includes: 64oz Leather/Vinyl Automotive Dye, 16oz DyeNamic Clean, 4 Sponges, 2 Cleaning Pads, 1 pair Gloves, Instructions
• The 128oz Kit includes: 128oz Leather/Vinyl Automotive Dye, 32oz DyeNamic Clean, 6 Sponges, 3 Cleaning Pads, 1 pair Gloves, Instructions
All kits include a Microfiber Towel as our gift to you!
Use our leather knowledge and years of experience to your benefit.
Our knowledge base is always expanding. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, Contact us here or talk to our professional leather dye expert at 1-833-288-6393.